Sunday, July 22, 2012

Dear Beloved,

To:
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 1:44 AM
Subject: Dear Beloved,


Dear Beloved,

I am Mrs.Angela William from Ghana i am married to late Elliott William from cote d' ivoire. he was the executive accountant with the cote d' ivoire ministry resources and energy. And during the period of our marriage we have only one son.

Though this message might come to you as unexpected hence we have not meet before and the only means of communication is via internet and you are being contacted because of my condition here in the hospital in cote d' ivoire.

I was told by the doctor that I was poisoned and has got my liver damaged and i can only live for some months. When my let husband was alive he deposited the sum of us$6.4 Million Dollars in a truck box and deposit it in a SPD COURIER COMPANY here in cote d' ivoire, i want you to know that the SPD COURIER COMPANY did not know that the truck box is containing money because my late husband register the truck box as a family valuables for security reason and presently this fund is in the costody of this SPD COURIER COMPANY and I cannot think of anybody trying to kill me apart from my late husband business associate in order to inherit the money in the truck box, because my son is only eight years old.

I will issue you the vital document that will prove to you the present beneficiary of the fund in the custody of SPD COURIER COMPANY. I hope that you will not betray my only son if i change the document in your name and make you the present beneficiary of the truck box that contains the money. After all the delivering of the truck box to you in your country my son will relocate to your country, Please all I need from you is to take my only son as your son, give him good education. even when I am know more. this mail is very urgent.

All I need now is for you to Investor this Fund for my only son in your country.
If you can be of an assistance to us we will be pleased to offer you 15% Of the total sum
this is my email address

God bless you and your family
Mrs.Angela William
Thanks    

No comments: