Friday, May 3, 2013

SOCIAL WORKER NEEDED.

Dearest One,



Greetings to you and your family.


Please i want you to read this mail with kindness considering my present
condition.My name is Mrs.Betty Ross, i am undergoing medical treatment in
United Arab Emirate.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer which was
discovered very late, due to my laxity in caring for my health.I was
married to Dr.William Ross, who worked as a director with British Railway
Commission for over a decade before he died on 5th of July in the year
2003. We were married for fifteen years without a child. He died after a
brief illness that lasted for two weeks. Before his death he made a vow to
use his wealth for the less privileged in the society.


Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my
matrimonial home.I and my husband deposited the sum of 4.7 Million
Dollars(Four million Seven hundred thousand Dollars)in a Security vault in
America as family valuables,and now that my Doctor made it clear to me
that I would not last long due to my health that has resulted to stroke,I
hereby seek for an assistance of an honest and God fearing person to
assist me distribute this funds to orphanages,and those affected in the
Tsunami in far Asia and Haiti. I took this decision because I do not have
any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not
inclined to helping poor people,they are only after the money and I do not
want my husbands hard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner in
which my late husband did not specify. I do not want them to know about
this development, this is why i am contacting an external person and also
i cannot carry this out because of my condition.


As soon as I receive your reply I will introduce you as my partner,arrange
with the security and delivery firm to deliver the box to your resident
address irrespective of country of origin if unable to meet them and shall
give you the contact of the security and delivery Firm where the funds are
deposited as Family valuables. I will also issue you a letter of authority
and all other documents that will empower you as the next beneficiary
project coordinator.10% of the total sum will be yours for your kind
assistance and time.


I expect your reply immediately.Thank you and may the Almighty bless you.


Yours sincerely,
Mrs.Betty Ross.
bettyross45@live.co.uk

No comments: