Wednesday, May 29, 2013

FROM THE DESK OF MR SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI

FROM THE DESK OF MR SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI

GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA TINUBU SQUARE
LAGOS-NIGERIA

Dear Sir,




I write to inform you that by the will of God,Iam now the new Governor Central Bank of Nigeria. I took over office on Thursday 4th June 2009. I was so amazed when I was going through all the Foreign Beneficiaries files and found that the past Governor of Central Bank delayed your payment which I believe that it have affected you so much.


I am really sorry for that and such nonsense has now been put to stop.It is very unfortunate that the former Governor Central Bank of Nigeria,Professor Charles Soludo and his officials make nonsense of your payment documents and this have affected your payment. I will now re-activate your payment and see that you receive your funds without further delay.I request you reconfirm your information Details and your expected amount to me immediately to avoid any wire transfer errow.Soon as I receive this,I will re-activate and process your payment and make sure you receive your funds within 48 hours. This is my assurance and guarantee. Hoping to hear from you soonest.


My best Regard,
MR SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI
GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

No comments: