Wednesday, May 22, 2013

From Head Department: Dr. Linda Williams and Robert S. Mueller III

THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI. WASHINGTON DC. FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET


>From Head Department: Dr. Linda Williams and Robert S. Mueller III
Email:(rrobertmuell@aol.com)


Attention:Fund Beneficiary,

Due to my position in service and my desire for you to receive your payment,I called the Embassy shipping service head quarter in NIGERIA and made a complain to them in regards to your package and I also told them that I want your package to be shipped to you as soon as possible.

I received an update from the Embassy today in regard to your package/payment.  I want you to follow their advice and instructions so that your package can be shipped to you. They made me to understand that the charge fee holding your package is $170 only and once the charge fee is paid shipment will commence that same day without any further hindrance.My advice to you now is to go ahead and send the $170 to them and I would  make sure shipment commences once the charge fee is received by them.

Note: MY ADVICE AND INSTRUCTIONS ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO THIS TRANSACTION TO COME TO AN END IMMEDIATELY, YOU NEED TO COMPLY ACCORDINGLY TO OUR DIRECTIVES.Make sure you keep me updated once you receive your package and also let me know once you send the charge fee required so I can also make sure shipment commences that same day.I WANT YOU TO USE THE INFORMATION'S BELOW TO SEND THE REQUIRED CHARGE FEE. I WILL FORWARD THE CONFIRMATION DETAILS TO HIM AND I WILL MAKE SURE SHIPMENT COMMENCE ONCE THEY RECEIVED THE CHARGE FEE.

BELOW IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OF:.............HENRY MARTINS

Dr. Linda Williams and Robert S. Mueller III
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue,NW Washington,
D.C.2535-0001, USA.

=======================================================
WEBSITE: http://www.fbi.gov/libref/directors/directmain.htm
WEBSITE: http://www.fbi.gov/libref/executives/director.htm
=======================================================
SEND THE CHARGE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION AND I ASSURE YOU SHIPMENT WILL COMMENCE.

RECEIVER NAME: HENRY MARTINS
ADDRESS: 4TH AVE.GLASS BUILDING FST.
CITY: LAGOS
COUNTRY: NIGERIA
ZIP CODE: 234
TEXT QUESTION:::::WHAT FOR
ANSWER:: :::: SERVICES
MTCN:.....

Once payment is made get back to me with the payment confirmation details required below so shipment can commence. I will forward it for shipment to commence immediately.

SENDER NAME:??
CONFIRMATION MTCN NUMBER:??
SENDER ADDRESS :??
AMOUNT SENT??
TEXT QUESTION USED??
ANSWER USED:??

DR.LINDA F.B.I TRANSACTION DEPARTMENT

Robert S. Mueller III
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA

FBI Director
Robert S. Mueller, III
Email: rrobertmuell@aol.com

No comments: