Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Waiting For Your Response

Dear Friend,


I am indeed sorry for contacting you through this means. However, I assure you that it is confidential and genuine. I am Dr.Steve Collins from Ghana. We know about the current war in Libya and we(African Union) are doing everything possible to make sure that peace returns to Libya even the current Government  are putting effort's to conduct an election for the sake of Libyan people who desired change in Libya.

We know also that many families have lost a lot and are losing more on daily basis and I need your help to secure some of these funds because these are hard-earned money.  The funds are proceeds of contracts executed by one of the top officials that died in the Libyan revolution,which i will not disclose to you now.

In order to ensure that all his assets are not frozen illegally by the western government, the original depositor who died as the result of war in Libya moved some money out through diplomatic security means as a consignment and deposited it in a Security Company here in Ghana, it is registered as personal effects. The amount deposited is (USD $17.5, Million Dollars) I want you to help me and put a claim over it.

Please note that further details will be made available upon proper understanding and agreement. The fund have been deposited in Ghana since late 2011 please we can us this opportunity and claim it I have all the useful information's and the deposit certificate with me here. All I need is a foreign partner so that I will release all the vital information's to execute the deal, if you follow up my directive and advise the fund will be release to you within 10 to 14 working days,

I shall offer you 35% of the total sum and you will also help me invest the other 65%  in any lucrative business in your country. Serious negations are currently going on for peace to return to Libya. I should be able to travel afterwards and probably meet you. I guarantee you that this venture is risk free giving that the funds are certified clean and the services of a qualified Solicitor from your country will be retained. If you are interested, kindly get back to me for further details and I thank you for your time. I need your urgent response if you are interested,

Yours sincerely,

Dr.Steve Collins

No comments: