Monday, February 4, 2013

TRUSTING YOU!

Hello dear friend

My sincere apologies for reaching you this manner. I am doing all i can to ensure that our correspondence is most confidential, hence I am making us of different email addresses to prevent our messages being infilterated into and used byinternet spammers/hackers. let me first introduce myself to you. my name is Thandeka Parker undergoing medical treatment in Claremont Hospital  Cape Town, S.Africa. i am married to Dr. Floyd Parker who  worked with british judical commission in england.we were married for fifteen years without a child. before his death on the 5th of july 2008.he made a vow to use his wealth for the less privileged.he deposited the sum of 3.5 million pounds with one security company in europe.presently, his money is still with the company.recently, my doctor told me that i will not last for the next 4 months due to a rare form of cancer of the pancreas but what disturbs me most is my stroke.i have decided to donate this funds to a god
fearing person who will ut
ilise it as my husband wished. pl
[ thparker@imail.com  ].please take note and send your reply only through it.

No comments: