Thursday, February 14, 2013

I NEED JUST YOUR CO-OPERATION.

Dear Friend,

                      MAY PEACE BE UNTO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Please this email is no SPAM message. Your attention to this message will change our
life's believe me, And I NEED JUST YOUR CO-OPERATION.
How are you today?  Well it is a pleasure to contact you on this regard and I prayed
that this will turned out to be an ever lasting relationship for both of us. How ever it's just
my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this Transaction.

My name is Mr Ednar Waziri I am a banker by profession from Burkina-Faso in West Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting Unit of the Bank.I have the opportunity of transferring the left
over fund (10.5  Million Us Dollars) Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States  of American Dollars of one of my Bank clients who died along with  his supposed next of kin on March 11th 2004 at Madrid train attack.

Hence I am inviting you for business deal where the money can be shared between both of us in the ratio of 60% / 30% while 10% will be mapped out for any expenses that may
occur along the business. If you are really interested in my proposal further details of the Transfer will be forwarded unto you as soon as I receive your return mail.

JUST GET BACK TO ME FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS BUSINESS OK

Kind Regards.
Mr. Ednar Waziri.        

No comments: