Monday, January 14, 2013

FROM MR. GILBERT WILLIAMS

Dear Friend, 
Greetings to you, I wish to inform you that this letter is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat it serious. This letter is to come to you as a surprise, but I think it's just that one day people meet and become great friends and business partners. I write you this proposal in good faith, believing that I can trust you with the information I am about to reveal to you, as I said, I have a transaction that will benefit both of us, as your help is required as a foreigner.

I discovered an account with total sum of $ 9.5 million U.S. dollars belonging to a deceased customer in the bank is a German prospector, who unfortunately lost his life with his entire family in an accident. And 'operating an escrow account in my bank and no other person knows this account or anything concerning him, the account has no other beneficiary. I kept a close monitoring of the account since then and no one came forward to ask for money as a near relative of the deceased, which means that nobody is aware of the account. I can not directly take out this money without the help of a foreigner and that is why I am contacting you for assistance to claim the funds and share it with me.

I ask your cooperation to present you as the next of kin to the account so that my bank headquarters will release funds to you. There is virtually no risk; the task will run under the expectations that will protect you from any breach of the law. I want you to know that I had all the information of the deceased so that we will come out successfully; I have the correct information about the bank account that you back up as the next of kin.

Further more, if you accept to work with me, I want you to say how we want to share the funds in percentage, so that both parties will be satisfied. Please contact me immediately so that we can go over the details.
Thanks in advance and God bless you. Please, treat with utmost confidentiality. I await your urgent response.
Best regard,
Mr. Gilbert Williams


No comments: