Sunday, January 20, 2013

CAN I TRUST YOU ON THIS TRANSACTION??

Kind 
Attention.

I am
Barrister Joakim Agossou from Benin Republic ,I am the Personal Attorney of
Director of Produits petroliers, an oil company in Benin Republic,West Africa.He
is a national of your country, On 27th May 2010, my client and His wife and
their three Children were involved in a car accident Along Sagbama express-road.
All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have
made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended
relatives this has also proved Unsuccessful.

After these
several unsuccessful attempts and fruitless effort, I decided to track his last
name over the Internet to locate any member of his country that will stand and
receive his left funds as the next of kin.  hence I contacted you. I have
contacted you to assist in repatriating the large sum of money worth of Nine
Million Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars which was left behind by my
late client before his death on 2010. These huge amounts were particularly
lodged with the "BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU BENIN" where the deceased lodged the money
before his demise.

The Bank has
issued me an ultimatum to present the next of kin/relative of the deceased or
has his account confiscated and closed as unserviceable account by the Bank.
Since I have made several unsuccessful attempts in locating the deceased
relatives for close to 2 years now, I seek your honest consent to present you as
the heir apparent to the deceased Next-of-Kin since you have the same last name,
so that the proceeds of this amount valued Nine Million Seven Hundred thousand
United States Dollars would be paid into your account, then you and I can Share
the money 60% to me and 40% to you. I am assuring you that I will use my
position as an attorney and as a legal practitioner to render all necessary
legal assistance that can be use to back up this claim.

I must give
you absolute guarantee that this transaction would be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law, and I must
also assure you that all modalities for a successful transaction have been put
in place, All I required from you is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing
this fund transfer through. the way we are going to achieve this, I will need
the following information from you:

Your Full
Name...........................
Your
Age...................................
Your Telephone
Number...............................
Your private email
address..................................
or reply through my private
email contact, 
(barristerjoakimagossou@yahoo.com

Regards.
Barrister Joakim
Agossou              

No comments: