Sunday, January 6, 2013

checks of $28,500,000,00 was sent

Beloved, I have sent the other checks, you should receive today or Thursday please my apologizes for not replying in timely manner, all the email I sent keep returning not knowing I made a little mistake on your iD,  I finally paid the activation of the ATM CARD like i promise and the delivery of checks which is coming with the ATM, I paid it because of the checks valued $28.500 000 00 million as to avoid you loosing the money With that I decided to help because I know you will definitely pay me back and even compensate me for helping you.

contact the shipping company today for the label which is not yet paid since they seem to be holding the shipment instead of delivery right away, they refuse due to the reason that they do not know when you are contacting for the confirmation address to enable them dispatch package with this reason they refuse to collect the balance from me.

They told me that their holding charge is $25 Per day holding and i deposited item yesterday which is 2 days ago, Hope you received my Tex due to Network failure that are troubling me, you will balance them $250

LOOK contact tnt-superposta@superposta.com for the conformation address or Call Mr.Dawel Smith on +234-810-531-4995 and let him know the present address and the shipping balance to avoid increase on their holding, The parcel number are #RX12327CT

let me know when you received

Julius BerG


No comments: