Thursday, September 11, 2014

Dear Friend

Dear Friend



I hope this letter meets you in good health. I know it will take you by surprise to receive this information because emails like this flies over the internet telling people about funds and every other things.I always receive similar offers from the internet which I normally delete because I believe they are all hoax or email from scam artistes.

My name is Mr.  David Mrak .I am in control of US$15,000,000.00 deposited in my bank by the Late Libyan President, Muammar Gaddafi. The fund is being held under a Non-investment account without the Gaddafi Family's name as the late Gaddafi instructed that the funds be kept TOP SECRET until he decides what to do with it.

As the Gaddafi's Account Officer and manager of this branch of STANDARD CHARTERED BANK Ghana LTD, I plan to activate the account with your name as the original depositor and then process outward remittance of the funds to you.

You will get 30% of the total funds for your role plus investment of my portion under a documented working agreement.

Please get back to me with your response alongside your physical contact address/telephone number and we will move quickly to consummate the deal.

With regards
Mr. David Mrak
SCB Limited
Tema Branch
Accra Ghana


No comments: