Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Profitable Business Proposal

CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

                  -------------------------------
Dear Sir/Ma

My name is Mrs. Alice Wangui Kuje, I am the Administrator of Rift Valley Province
here in Kenya. I will confidentially like to use this medium to seek your
partnership to transfer the sum US$6.3M out of my office here in Kenya with you as
my receiving partner, please this money is an over invoice fall out from my
arrangement with an Indian company that is handling out general Hospitals buildings
and renovations here in Rift Valley, the whole idea is to make it looks like you are
one of the Contractors that participated in this project so that I will have the
reason to pay you this money.

All I demand from you is to tell us how much you are going to collect for this
transaction if it's OK to us we will reach an agreement with you, then I will raise
a payment order to the sum of (US$6,300,000) with your name, do the necessary
logistics and paper work here, the money will be Paid to you from our Foreign
Exchange Account we operate.

With the money safe in your custody we will let you have your cut based on the terms
we will agree on while we take the rest; I have my Commissioner of Finance and that
of Health here in Rift Valley Mr. Charles Mbati and Dr. Helen Kiptunuyi as my
colleagues in this transaction.

On your own part I will not like you to involve any other person in this
transaction, it's should remain strictly between you and three of us here please.

Also there will be no telephone conversation between us as regards this transaction
every correspondence regarding this transaction should be through this my personal
email box =

Please I have reason for this measure and for security sake too.

I will like to stop here till I hear from you, Thanks

Yours faithfully


Mrs. Alice W. Kuje
(Administrator) Rift Valley Province
E-mail: mrs.alicewanguikuje@yahoo.es

No comments: