Sunday, February 10, 2013

God Bless You

God Bless You 
My name is Mrs. Sarah Glaze, a real estate agent in Hong Kong. Am a dual citizen of both Hong Kong and United Kingdom. I am dying of cancer. I have been on medical treatment after which it was confirmed by my doctor that I have cancer in 2009. I want to donate the sum of 24.5 Million Dollars to you in which 80% will be for helping me achieve my final wish on Earth by funding orphanage homes, help the needy and widows of your choice. I saw a profile of you on the net. After praying to God to make you the one for this assignment, I decided to contact you.  I want you to respond back to me only through my personal email address sandraglaze809@yahoo.com.hk as soon as possible for more information if you are interested.

Mrs. Sandra Glaze
sandraglaze809@yahoo.com.hk    

No comments: