Tuesday, February 5, 2013

CAN I TRUST YOU WITH MY HEART??

Hello. 


Mr.Joakim Agossou from Libyan Eastern African. A private Attorney to
the former Director of Arabian Gulf Oil Company in Libyan Eastern African, He
was a national of Andersonville Georgia, on 24th March 2011, at 22:53 GMT my
client and his family were involved on Libyan Bombing blast on their way
escaping out of the country during President muammar Gaddafi crisis in Libyan,
unfortunately lost their lives, Website: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1362098/Libya-crisis-Colonel-Gaddafi-claims-West-wants-oil.html

I have tried if I can locate any of his extended relatives but it was
not easy for me since I don't know anybody over there. my late client had an
account valued at about ($4.2Million U.S dollars) deposited in the Bank of Benin
Republic of west African, that is neighboring country,


Meanwhile I am contacting you because I, and my family were now in
Benin Republic in order to recover the left funds which I have presented to the
board management and staff of that bank all the information's and the documents
requested,


they told me to present his next of kin so that they will transfer
the money, that's why I seek your honest consent to present you as the deceased
Next-of-Kin since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this
amount valued  $4.2Million United States Dollars would be paid into your
account, I will need the information below so that I will go and submit it to
the bank as the bank are waiting for me base on our agreement to enable them
make the transfer, I, will give you 40% of that total money after receiving it
for me over there. I hope to see your information so that I will submit it to
the bank Please this is my number so that you can reach me. +229 68270314)
Contact Email: (barrister.joakimagossou@yahoo.com)

Your Full Name...........................
Your Age...................................
Your Telephone Number...............................
Your private email address...........................

Barrister
Joakim Agossou                      

No comments: