Sunday, November 25, 2012

Re!

Good day,


I am sincerely Sorry for bugging into your privacy, it's due to a business deal ,l am Mr. James, Chief Financial Officer  China Guangfa Bank Co. Ltd in Hong Kong, i want to present you as the owner of Forty-Nine million five hundred dollars In my bank since l am the only one aware of the funds due to my investigations.

I want you to also invest the money in your country for the both of us for mutual benefits which we shall share in an agreed ratio. I would provide you with all the necessary documents and informations needed to accomplish this deal once i hear from you more informations would be sent to you,Because of my position in office, please endeavor to keep to yourself issue concerning this proposal. If you are interested, kindly get back to me with your full contact information's and phone number.

Upon your response l will give you more details about this transaction, if not interested you can delete this mail.


Mr. James Morrow

No comments: