Sunday, November 25, 2012

CONTACT

Dearest friend,


I know I may appear to you  like a stranger,however before i  continue to
share my message with you,i will like to formerly introduce myself.
My Name is Mrs. Doris Mbono,I am the Wife of Mr David Mbono, from Darfur
Region,Sudan. My husband was the owner of Omar Sea Food Industry in Darfur
which supplies most  Central African Countries with sea food till it was
discovered by the Rebels forces in Darfur that portion of farmland which
my husband has located the business was rich in Oil and Mineral Resources.
As a result of the oil discovered in the land,the Government and the Rebel
Movement started having misunderstanding over who will take control of the
land.
This led to war in Darfur and the the rebels started killing  people in
Darfur.In the process my husband was murdered in cold blood and the Farm
land and the Sea Food Industry located there  was taken over by the rebels
and  burnt down.
Prior to the crisis, my late husband had moved  the sum of Twenty-Five
Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ( US$25.500,000) to
South Africa which he deposited in a Security/ Finance Company in the name
of my son Mr. Jerry Mbono as the beneficiary.
The Rebels has murdered my late husband believing no member of the family
will challenge their authority over the land but we the rest members of
the family has stood in resistance against them.As a result of our
resistance,the rebels has been tracing to kill me and my son.
We decided to flee Darfur to Johannesburg, South Africa to seek Asylum
(Refugees).
We do not have any other possession except for the money my late husband
has deposited in the security company in South Africa.

All the documents issued when my late  husband  deposited the consignment
that is containing the funds with security company is with us here in
South Africa.
The financial laws in South Africa on Refugees do not warrant us  as
refugees to invest the funds here and we cannot operate any bank account
either.
For this reason we decided to look for a Foreign Partner who will assist
us in moving the funds out of South Africa to any other country for our
mutual benefits. In our search for a reliable person,we got your contact
from the World Trade Onlne directory.I am confident you will be ble to
assist us in our intention of moving the amount of money from the security
company to your country and keep it secured with you.
We have intention to give you 30% of the total sum for your assistance.

Please if you are interested and wish to help us on this matter,kindly
contact me on my alternative email (dorimbono@live.com)  so i could give
you more directions about the money.
I will be expecting  your soonest response,


Sincerely
Mrs Doris Mbono

No comments: