Thursday, November 22, 2012

May I have your attention to the Anti-Viral local Chemical needed

Dear Friend,

Greetings!  I have
contacted you for this huge business opportunity which will benefit our respective
persons, this is typical business.  
My name is Mr. Maxwell Ankomah; I am
the assistant production officer in my company .Our company is into production
of Pharmaceutical Products and mainly Animal Vaccines in London and Western
Europe.

 There is an Anti-Viral Chemical that our
company needs urgently for the production of Animal Vaccines and Anti-viral
drugs.
Our company is in
desperate search of this Anti-Viral Herbal Chemical for the manufacturing of
our animal drugs which I stated above.
 This
Chemical is only produced in India. Our company had a foreign procurement
officer who normally goes to India to purchase the Herbal Chemical from the
local Indian dealer and supply to my company at very high price,

Unfortunately our company lost the
procurement officer as he died some few months ago leaving no trace of the
local Herbal Chemical dealers contact to my company.

My company is desperately in need of
this chemical urgently, my company buys this chemical in large quantity because
of our production capacity and the company is willing to purchase about 50
Gallons of this chemical once it is found available to buy. The local Indian
dealers use to sell the Chemical to our late procurement officer at the rate of
1,502,062.45 INR = $30,000.00 USD per a Gallon and my company director pays our
late purchasing officer US$55,000 per each Gallon; you can imagine how much the
procurement officer was profiting.

TOP SECRET: I personally have the
contact details of the India local dealer where our procurement officer used to
purchase the Chemicals in India because he mistakenly misplaced his wallet in
my office and I found the dealers contact from one of the receipts which was
issued to him when he last went to purchase the chemical from the India
farmers. As an employee to the company, it is against the policy of the company
for me to get involved in such business and I really want to have my own cake
from this business this is why I have contacted you.

If you are interested and capable to
handle this business smoothly, kindly reply my mail for more details. We
discuss more on this matter and then I forward to you the Indian local dealer
contact details and my company director contact detail and present you to my
company and director as the new person to immediately supply us the needed
Anti-Viral Chemical. Reply me with my private address (maxwellankomah@outlook.com)
Awaiting your
urgent reply

Regards,
Mr. Maxwell
Ankomah


________________________________

Walla! Mail - Get your free unlimited mail today             

No comments: