Monday, September 24, 2012

Urgent

From: Ecowas Bank for Investment and Development
International Banking Department
Accra Regional Branch, Premier Towers
Accra - Ghana

Sir,

RE: Swift Transfer of US$17.2 Million into your bank account.

I am Dr. Michel Lafont, the regional manager of Ecowas Bank for Investment and Development Ghana, Accra Regional Branch, I got your contact through the trade directory of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS). I am writing this proposal to you in good faith, I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us.

It is my duty as the regional manager of our bank to send an audited financial report to my Head Office at the end of every financial year. In last year's business report, my region in which I am the manager made excess profit out of which Seventeen Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($17, 200,000.00) was not accounted for in the audited account which my head office was not aware.

I have placed these funds in an escrow call account, as an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to these funds. So my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive these investment funds in your bank account and share 25% of the total funds as commission, while 70% shall be my share and 5% shall be for contingencies.

This transaction will be a bank to bank transfer, is rest assured that there are practically no risks involved, I will front you as an account holder in my branch with the necessary back up paperwork so that our Head Office will approve and wire the total funds by swift to any of your nominated bank account.

I look forward to work with you for the swift transfer of these funds to your preferred safe bank account, on completion of the transfer to your bank account, I will come over to your country for personal meeting, we will go over the details as soon as I receive your reply.

I will appreciate your timely response, thanks for your anticipated co-operation.


Yours truly,
Dr. Michel Lafont

No comments: