Thursday, September 27, 2012

Business Venture!!!

From: Mr. Lord Blackwell.

Firstly, I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via E-mail.
In my banking department I discovered an abandoned sum worth of $25,000,000.00
(Twenty Five Million United State Dollars Only) in an account that belongs to
one of our customers who unfortunately lost his life with his entire family on
plane crash since 2002. Since his death, I have been expecting his next of kin
or relatives to come over and claim his funds because we cannot release it
unless somebody applies for it as Next of kin or relation to the deceased as
indicated in our banking procedure. I want you to come in as the Next Of Kin,
all needed cooperation to make the claims will be given to you by me. If you are
interested kindly let me have your full contact details and I will give you more
details.

I will give you 45% of the total sum for your sincere cooperation. We will
discuss much in details when I receive your response.

Waiting for your response. Private Email: lordblackwell01@yahoo.com.hk

Mr. Lord Blackwell.

www.lloydsbankinggroup.com

No comments: