Tuesday, September 11, 2012

REF: Rebuilding Libya - VARIOUS SUPPLIES CONTRACT

For Your Urgent Attention,
The Managing Director/CEO,
REF: Rebuilding Libya - VARIOUS SUPPLIES CONTRACT

Dear Friend,

My name is  Col.  Ahmed Abdul Mustafa (rtd) and this is an urgent business invitation from Libya. My benefactor at the new American controlled Libya ministry has mandated me to seek for your cooperation in a multi million dollars worth deal. It happened that we signed supply contract on Building/Medical/Textile and General equipments and some of the contracts were inflated which after duly certified and the contracts assigned we have a surplus of US$58Million. Having access to pay this contractors by way of crude oil equivalent or raw cash recovered from some of late dictator's ( Col. Gaddafi's) assets, we choose to subtract this excess bills which we inflated in the contracts by defacing the whole bills into black which enabled us easy shipment of the consignments funds to a country called Benin Republic in a bank vault. My proposition is that since the code of conduct denies me access to own a foreign account and am not supposed to own that much amount therefore could not be placed in my local bank account

Please if you can assist us, then kindly contact me via My Private E-mail PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEND INFORMATION ONLY DETAILING YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE,FAX NUMBER AND ADDRESS,  FULL NAMES, PASSPORT COPY AND BANK DETAILS based on your company abilities.
As soon as I receive the above information, I shall get back to you with all details pertaining to this transaction.
Regards,
Ahmed Abdul Mustafa (rtd)

No comments: