Friday, March 9, 2012

BUSINESS PROPOSAL!!!

Dear Friend,
I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business as a means of investment abroad. I do not know too well on how this is done in your country, so I will need you to help me in this regard. My preference is any good profit yielding business and I would appreciate any viable
ideas you could come up with.I will also need you to help me look for properties like homes and lands for sale as I am proposing to invest a hung amouth of fund for this. I do not know if you can and will be of help to me. For a brief on my personality; my name is Mr, (SCOTT BROWN SUSULU) a SOUTH AFRICAN  based in U.K. I am a retired Business man formally into private Shipping Business (Archer shipping
lines). I am 64 years of age,married with a wife and 3 lovely kids.My need for this business proposition and to acquire these properties is very urgent as I am planning to move out of this country with my family down to your country.
I expect your good and prompt reply so that we can proceed swiftly. I will need your phone,email,age,
your area of Residence and other information for easier communication.

Regards,
DR Scott Susulu.
Tel:-+44-8719 741 698.
Email,:-scottbrown@cafuc.net     

No comments: