Saturday, September 12, 2009

PROJECT

Greetings to you,

I am aware that the Internet has become very unsafe, but considering the situation
I have no option than to seek for foreign partnership through this medium.
For security reasons I will not disclose my Identity until
I am fully convinced you are the right person for this business deal.
I have access to very vital information that can be used to
move a huge amount of money to a secured account outside United Kingdom
We can meet in any of these locations Dubai, Spain, UK, Canada. or South Africa.
Full details /modalities will be disclosed on your expression of Interest to partner with me.
I am open for negotiation importantly the funds to be transferred have nothing to do with drugs,
terrorism or Money laundering.
Thanks for your anticipated corporation.

Martel Paul

No comments: