Monday, September 14, 2009

Dear Friend,


Dear Friend,
 
       Blessings of a new day.
 
 
Please do not be annoyed with me. I have been trying to find an honest, reliable and sincere business Partner, After praying I came to the cyber cafe with my dougther Sandy to see if i can get a sincere and someone i can trust online. Still, it took me time to make up my mind to contact you and to offer you this proposal of mine of which my whole life depends on. My name is Mrs. Pamela Ngoma, the wife of Late Mr. George Ngoma. A
Zimbabwe business Man and Farmer. During the current crises against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supporters of President Robert Mugabe, of which they claim all the white-owned farms to his party members and his Followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrender all farms to his party members and his followers. My Husband is one of the most
successful multi- farmers in our Country and because he did not support Mugabe's ideas; Mugabe's supporters invaded his farm and burnt everything in the farm, killing him and made away with a lot of items in my husband's farm. Before his death, my husband had deposited with a security company in Dakar Senegal the sum of (USD $6MILLION). (The documents of which he only made me aware of it). After the death of my husband , I decided to move to Republic of Dakar Senegal where I re-located under political asylum as a refugee to seek for foreign partner overseas that will assist me to move this money out of the security company to his country. As an asylum seeker I am not allowed to operate any Bank Account within Senegal.I have agreed to offer you 10% of the total sum for your assistance as soon as the money gets into your account. I want truth and honesty to be our watch word in this transaction and please treat this transaction with strictly confidential for the successful out come of it. All I want you to do is to furnish me with your personal phone and fax numbers and also your private e-mail address for easy and urgent communication. Note that this transaction is 100% Risk free and absolutely confidential.Here is my email ngomamrspamela@rocketmail.com please
contact me with this email ok
Thanks and God bless you.

No comments: