Thursday, September 17, 2009

From miss vivian nna

From miss vivian nna
No 56 reu marccory street.
Abidjan.ivoire coast.
West africa.
email helvivian13410@yahoo.cn
M y dear i am sorry to come to you in this way, i came across your
profile
and my spirit lead me to chose you,well i realy needed some one
honest,
truthfull to share my feelings and my burden with you, let me
introduce my
self to you, I am Miss Vivian Nnna, 21 years old the only daugther to
late
Mr and Mrs Harmann Nna. a Native of Ivory Coast in West Africa.
My father was a highly reputable business man (a cocoa merchant) who
operated in Abidjan the capital city of lvory coast during his days.
It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one
of
his business trips abroad on 12th.August 2006.Though his sudden death
was
linked or rather suspected to have been master minded by one of his
family
member who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth!
My mother died when I was just 6 years old . Since then my father took
me so
special. Before the death of my father on August 12 2006 in a private
hospital , he secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he
has a
sum (US$ 5,500,000 ,FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES
DOLLARS) which was deposited at the suspence account in a local bank
here in
Abidjan,that he used my name as his only Daughter and the person who
will
inherit the deposit fund incase if he is no more.
He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was
poisoned by one of his family members who travelled with him at that
time,he
told me that incase if he is no more that i should seek for a foreign
patner
in a country of my choice who will help me to receive the fund into
his/her
account and i will travell to the country and use the fund for
investment
purpose and also further my education there.
The document which I have in my possession now carries my late
father's name
as the depositor, while I'm the next of kin on the same document. I am
just
21 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what
to do
now. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. dear,
I am
sincerely asking for your humble assistance in this regards. Your
suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. and after the
succesfull
transfer of the money into your account i promise with faith to give
you 30%
of the total sum.
Dear permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your Sister/Daughter?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. Can you promise me that you will not betray me when this money will
get
to your possition?
Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible on my
Private
email;helvivian13410@yahoo.cn
Immidiately i hear from you concerning my request.I will forward to
you all
the neccessary documents concerning this deposit with the bank contact
so
that you will contact the bank for the transfer of the money into your
account..
Thanks and GOD bless you as you bring out your mind willingly to help
me out
from this situation,
My best regards to you.
yours lovely one
Vivian Nna.

No comments: