Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Not sure you got my first mail

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: solutionnn9@yahoo.com

- Dear Sir, Compliment of the New Day,I am humbly requesting your hand in business partnership that will benefit both of us without any risk involved either now or later. Though i have not met with you before but i believe,one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometime in life. I got your contact secretly from World Trade centre in Abidjan.I am Mr. Jonny Martins, from Abidjan and in the International Remittance Department of Bank Of Africa, Cote d'ivoire. I have an amount in Excess of Fifteen Million Pounds ($21,860.479.00) only, which has been in our suspense escrow account for safe keeping. For years now unclaimed, belonging to a "dead customer" Mr. John Paul Getty from United States of America who died on Apr. 17, 2004 after a brief illness in London Hospital(BBC News),Visit the web site below for confirmation; (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/1/hi/uk/2956897.stm) If this money stays unclaimed for 5 years, it will automatically be moved to
the Bank Vault as "UNCLAIMED FUND". Since his death, we have been expecting his next of Kin to come over and claim his money because we can not release it unless somebody applies for it as next of Kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking and financial policies but unfortunately all the efforts we made to reach a surviving relative proved abortive. No member of his family seems to know he had some money deposited in Africa. It does not matter if you are an american or not. All I need from you now is to present you to the Bank Management as the next of kin to the dead man and have the Bank pay you (Beneficiary) this money as your late Uncle's money which he left in our bank. Please if you are interested, kindly get back to me as quickly as possible to enable me make all the necessary arrangement towards how to present you to the bank as "truly next of kin" to the late man. After the claim of this money by you through our assistance, you
will take 30% of the total Sum and rest 70% for me and my coleague. I assure you smooth and hitch free transaction. If you will agree to join hand together with me to this transaction in good faith & harmony, i will send you the vital proof that the fund in question is still existing in the Bank of Africa, Abidjan. I wouldn't want the fund to be moved into the bank tresury. This is a confidential matter, please do not share this information to avoid jeopardising my carrier. Hope hearing from you urgently. Best Regards, Mr. Jonny Martins

No comments: