Saturday, September 27, 2008

hello, pls contact me

Good day,My name is Steve Goldberg an American citizen working with the United Nations. I'm a married man with two kids. I am contacting you for the purpose of a business transaction.Through the years I have served with the United Nations and with my position, I was able to secure a sum of money amounting to 30million US dollars from contracts and assignments in conflicting countries. The money was earned on contract basis to non staff, so therefore I need a neutral person to be able to cash the money. As a result of this I am contacting you and not even a family member to avoid complications arising from talks or the likes. I got your e-mail address from the internet while searching for a reliable and competent person for the transaction.Please this e-mail should not be treated as one of those from Africa. I am looking forward to receiving your reply via my private email address (sgsg1971@gmail.com) and doing business with you.Yours truly,Steve Goldberg

Enrich your blog with Windows Live Writer. Windows Live Writer

No comments: