Saturday, September 6, 2008

Can I trust you?

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met
before, my name is Mr Song Lile I work with the Hang Seng Bank { Credit Officer }.
There is the sum of $15,000,000.00 in my bank "Hang Seng Bank", Hong kong. There is no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which mean no one has come forward to claim this sum for 12 years now and no one would ever come forward to claim it.
That is why I ask that we work together so as to have the sum transferred out of my bank into your account legally without any fear or illegality involving, I will guide you through on how we can complete this.
Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.Once the funds are transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.
My Contact Email: song_lile25@hotmail.com
your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
Sincerely Yours,
Song Lile
 


Share your beautiful moments with Photo Gallery. Windows Live Photo Gallery

No comments: