Sunday, September 28, 2014

Please, I need your full assistance and advise.Remain Bless as i wait for your reply.

Hello,



My name is George York a US Marine (Army) presently serving in Basra, Iraq. I'm 36yrs old divorced but i have a lovely daughter . I want to know the possibility of investing on a shopping mall or hotel in your country and we can work as partners .I will provide the capital while you will direct and assist me invest the fund as partners.

I want you to get back to me so that we can discuss in details regarding the offers because i have to take my chances to set-up a profitable investment depending when i will leave Iraq in 2015.

I'm waiting for your reply and advise.

Remain bless and thanks for your time.

Sgt George York
Please, reply me via this email only (gyork070@gmail.com)


No comments: