Sunday, September 28, 2014

From Barrister Harry Okokomaiko

Dear Sir/Madam, 



I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of a Certified mail/Post-mail. This is due to the urgency and importance of the information. I am Harry Okokomaiko a solicitor at law. I am the Personal Attorney to Mr. Daniel A. Overman, a National of your Country, who has lived in Nigeria for the past fifty years, and whom here in after shall be referred to as my client.

On April 2005, my client was involved in a fatal car accident. All occupants of the vehicle lost their lives; my client was one of them. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating most specially, the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, the Wema Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about $14.7 million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the Next of kin, or have the account confiscated. I seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at $14.7 million dollars can be paid to you as my client's Next of Kin, and then we can share the amount on a mutual agreed percentage which will be calculated on the percentage of your assistance in securing this claim both financially and otherwise.

All legal documents to back up your claim as the deceased Next of Kin will be provided. All I require is your cooperation to enable us see this deal through and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law if you are willing to help in this claim. Please get back to me with the below information to enable us proceed.

YOUR FULL NAME_________________
YOUR ADDRESS___________________
YOUR OCCUPATION________________
YOUR AGE_________________________
YOUR DIRECT TEL NUMBER_________

Best Regards,
Harry Okokomaiko.



No comments: