Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hello.

As-salamu Alaykum,
 
I am Mr. Siyyid Mohammed from Libya, I am one of the officers that served under the Muammar Gaddafi, after I observed that the Gaddafi government does not represent the citizens and interest of Libya, I joined the revote against him and publicly oppose his govt.

Currently I am in Exile in South Africa, because my life was threatened. I am contacting you because I need you to help me to receive the sum of $18,000,000.00(EIGHTEEN MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) which is deposited in a bank abroad. I also request that you help me to investment the fund in your country and buy a house for me to enable me settle in your country, because my movement is restricted. I have also workout my plans like this, for your assistance, I will give compensation with 35% of total Amount to you.

You can contact me through the above email address Please note that this transaction is 100% risk free and absolute confidentiality is required for the safety of my fund.
REQUIREMENT: What I expect from you in your reply are the following,  
(i) Your direct telephone number for easy communication.
(ii) Your Name and Address
(iii) Suggest what investment you would like us to invest on

I will be waiting for your favourable respond.

Thank you (shukran)

Siyyid Mohammed.



No comments: