Thursday, February 20, 2014

Attn My Dear

Attn My Dear
Your Delivery Agent Fred Ugo Left this country yesterday for the delivery  of
your consignment box worth 7.5m united state dollar. please do fast and
Reconfirm him your contact details in cloud you nearest airport as soon as you
got my message to this  email;(diplomatfred51@yahoo.com) to avoid wrong
delivery he is stranded in Atlanta Georgia International airport right now he
called me a couple of hrs ago told me that he misplace you address he has it is
nowhere to be found,my dear he need your serious attention for the
reconfirmation of your address please. After you send him your contact address
kindly call me for more verification +229-68023580.
(1)Your Full Name=============
(2)Your Phone Number======
(3) Address========
(4)Nearest Airport ==============

Rev.Desmond Great.


No comments: