Monday, October 29, 2012

Reply Dear One

Reply
Dear One ,

Sorry for taking
your time. I know this message will come to you as a surprise. I am an
investment consultant based here in Abidjan, Cote d Ivoire. I have a
client ( a prominent Politician, currently seeking refuge in a
neighboring country, he is a Former adviser on Security Matters to one
of the recently dethroned African Leader) who has  380Million EUROS
(Three Hundred and Eighty Million Euros only) secured in security
finance firm in Europe meant for further offshore investment only. He
wishes to invest in a stable economy like in your country. His interest
is in companies with potentials for rapid growth in long terms.

My client is interested in placing part of his fund in your company, if your country's bylaw allows foreign investment.
Please
treat with respect and turn down my offer by returning my mail. This
way, I can search for other contacts. No matter your decision on this
message, pls keep this confidential and DESTROY if you are not
interested.
Call me after reading the message, i look forward to hear from you.

Best regards,

Dr Felix Edward      

No comments: