Tuesday, October 23, 2012

From Mr. Vincent Rodham My Dear Chris

My Dear Christ


As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I Believe Everyone will die someday. My name is Mr. Vincent Rodham I have been diagnosed with Oesophageal cancer.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the Oman, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves.Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of thirteen million united state dollars $23,000,000 that I have with a finance/Security Company. I will want you to dispatch it to charity organizations if only you will be sincere.

God be with you.

Mr. Vincent Rodham

No comments: