Tuesday, August 23, 2011

SECURED BUSINESS DEAL

 

Dear Sir/Madam

I am interested in a company or individual who can act as an investor or a
representative on my behalf. I need you to front for this business because
of my position and situation. I am Mr. Ming Yang Director of Operations of
the Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Sai Wan Ho Branch, HongKong. will give you details
later if you are interested in helping. If you are an individual who is
not trust worthy and has no self respect or dignity or does not have the
capability and means to handle/manage large funds, you need not apply.

Name
Address
Country
Age
Sex
Marital Status
Occupation

I am sending you this message concerning a Business Proposal of $24,500,000 to you.
I am sure you are a reliable partner. I have to be through because my life and the
life of my family depend on the successful conclusion of this transaction.
You will be required to act on my behalf and get paid for your help. The
amount you want to be paid is negotiable. The funds will be sent to you by
Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) or through Direct Diplomatic Delivery (DDD) You
will let me know your preference later. I will appreciate your
professionalism, business transparency and accurate accountability.

I have established contact with an attorney in Madrid, Spain who will
handle all the legal intricacies involve. He must certify competent for
you to be recommended Please,send your reply to  mingyang11@live.co.uk

Please, do not waste my time and yours if you do not have the resources to
manage this funds.

Yours truly

Mr. Ming Yang   

No comments: