Thursday, August 11, 2011

In good faith

Good Day,


Based on your good profile I want to solicit for your help in investing in your country. I lost my father during the recent presidential election in Republic of Cote d'Ivoire which resulted in civil war because he was suspected to have rendered financial assistance to former president and his elites and my mother died when I was only 4years old.

Though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk confidence to succeed sometimes in life. There is this huge amount of Twelve million Five Hundred Thousands U.S dollars ($12.500.000.00) which my late Father kept with a Fiduciary Fund Holder in Abidjan before his death

Now, I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons. I want you to assist me claim and retrieve this fund from the Fiduciary Fund Holders and transfer it into your personal account in your country for investment purposes.

Please let me know your willingness in this project so that I can furnish you with every detail needed.

Sincerely,

Miss. Angela Koffi

No comments: