Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Here's my kind hearted Humanitarian wish for you.....

Complement of the day to you,


Do kindly allow me crave your indulgence in introducing myself to you, I am Mrs.
Sarah Scott, a 59 years old widow diagnosed of cancer. I am married to Late
Engineer William Scott, who died after a protracted illness. My husband before
his death was into Private Engineering Practice his entire life and left me all
he had worked for. Our life together as Husband and wife lasted for three
decades without a child and Due to our helpless state of childlessness, my
husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged
individuals as he had passion for persons who can not help themselves due to
physical disability or financial predicament. I can adduce this to the fact that
he needed a Child from our marriage, which unfortunately never came. Recently,
my doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the resurfacing of my
cancerous problems and my battle for survival has been on ever since my doctor
diagnosed me of this deadly illness. What really bothers me the most is the fact
that my surgeons have successfully carried out all possible cancer therapy
including cancer chemotherapy and the last one was called radiation but my state
has remained helpless as yet, they have therefore suggested I be referred to
hospice unit and I'm afraid I may just have little or no chances of survival.

In anticipation of this hard and unfortunate reality that has befallen my family
and me, I have decided to donate the funds derived from my late husband's vast
Estates and Investments in Capital Market which the bank totaled the sum of
£13,000,000.00 British Pounds to you and want you to use this gift of Good Will
which comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers,
orphans, destitute, the down- trodden, physically challenged children,
barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially. I
made my God a personal vow to touch and affect the lives of does in need because
that's exactly what I consider true generosity, you give your all, and yet you
always feel as if it costs you nothing. Give, and it shall be given to you For
whatever measure you deal out to others, it will be dealt to you in return. I
have therefore been touched by God Almighty to take this kind hearted decision
of giving since I do not have any child of my own that will inherit this money,
except for David and Elizabeth whom I adopted immediately after the death of my
husband because I actually needed some one to love and care for, they both
clocked 5 and 7 this year and are doing pretty well in their studies because I
have created a Trust-Fund that will be more than enough to see them through
school and there after still have enough to secure them a good future. They both
call me mum, how nice...

I must have to admit to the fact that my husband's relatives are bourgeois and
very wealthy persons and I do not want my husbands hard earned money to be
misused or invested into ill perceived ventures, so I want to avoid a situation
where this money will be spent in an ungodly manner, hence my reason for taking
this bold decision. I will die a happier woman when given the full assurance
that a reasonable share of my late husband's wealth will be used in blessing the
life of needy and I've always believed in this expression which says "With God
all things are possible". I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am
going. I can't possibly take any telephone calls in this regard due to my
deteriorating state of health and because of the presence of my husbands
relatives around me. I do not want them to have the slightest idea of this
development. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
bank in the UK. I will also issue you a Letter of Authority that will empower
you as the original beneficiary of this fund. My happiness is that I lived a
life worthy of emulation. Please assure me that you will act in absolute
accordance to my humanitarian wish. Though I haven't met with you in person but
the Spirit of God has asked me to go ahead and do this, I therefore trust and
hope you pursue this noble course reaching out to the less-privileged once in
your locality.

You can reach through my private e-mail address: scottsarah@paysandu.com

I am praying God to give you the much needed courage to take up this
humanitarian course for the benefit of mankind. Hoping to hear from you soon and
God bless you and members of your family....Amen...

Kindest Regards,

Mrs. Sarah Scott.


----------------------------------------------------------------
TINP http://www.tinp.net.tw/

No comments: