Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus christ.

From :Mrs Binah Massoumah.
Address :Mustafa Kamel Street, Tripoli, Libya.
Email :binah10_massoumah@yahoo.co.jp

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus christ.

With Due Respect And Humanity,I was compelled to write to you under a
humanitarian ground.

May the blessings of God be upon you and grant you the wisdom to understand this

situation and how much I need your help.


I am suffering from a longtime cancer of the breast which also affected my
brain, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating, according to
my doctors the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage.

This money came as a result of a payback contract between my husband and a
Russian firm.The Russian partner returned my husband's own share.

I was married to late Dr. Adel Massoumah,a contractor and diamond dealer for
Thirty-two years before he died in the year 2008.

He died after a brief illness that lasted only four days. Before his death, we
are both born again Christians. Since after his death, I decided not to marry
again. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $1.8 Million in a
Bank in Abidjan and the money is still there.


Recently,My Doctor told me about my condition due to my cancer problem and
having known my condition. I have decided to handle over this money to a HONEST
and GOD fearing Individual,whether moslem or christain,group or ganization that
will utilize this fund for the services of mankind, helping the motherless
homes, orphans, widows, propagating of the Gospel and missionaries,as desired by

my late husband when he was alive.


I took this decision because I don't have any child to inherit this fund, and I
don't want this money to be used ungodly.I want you to always remember me in
your daily prayers because of my upcoming Cancer Surgery, although I am not
afraid of death hence I know where I am going.

Write back to me as soon as possible because any delay in your reply will give
me opportunity to look for another person for this same purpose.

With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give
you other informations on how you can receive this money from the bank. I will
be glad to hear from you soon.

May God bless and keep us as we seek to serve him.

Yours in Christ.

Mrs Binah Massoumah.
Email :binah10_massoumah@yahoo.co.jp

No comments: