Sunday, January 23, 2011

YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE REQUIRED!!!

MR RAYMOND SALIM


AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT,

BANK OF AFRICA.(BOA)

OUAGADOUGOU -BURKINA FASO,

Dear Friend,

It's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for
this transaction, I choose to reach you through this means because it still
remains the fastest medium of communication. However, this correspondence is
private. I got your contact from the chambers of commerce here in my country
ouagadougou,burkina faso.

I am incharge of the auditing unit of bank of africa Burkina faso in west Africa
. I have the opportunity of transfering abandoned fund ($25 million) of late Sir
Ratnavale Victor, dual citizen of Switzerland and Britain whom died in a Plane
crash on Monday the 7th of September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK alongside his only
daughter while they were travelling from New York to Geneva living nobody as the
next of kin to the fund.I discovered the fund during the bank auditing and the
fund has remained dormant in his account .

My request to you to stand as next of kin in this transaction is occasioned by
the fact that the deceased customer was a foreigner .As the bank law
stipulates,a burkina faso citizen is not eligible to stand as next of kin to a
foreigner.It is upon this discovery that I decided to make this business
proposal to you so that the money would be released into your bank account as
the next of kin for safety and subsequent disbursement,it's an abandoned fund.
Our Banking law further stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed the
money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund and i don't
want this money to go into the bank treasury .Please see site below for more
information.


http//www.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html

I have invited you to a business deal where the fund will be shared between us
in the ratio of 60/40 .You will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as
gratification, while 60% will be for me.

If you capable to handle this transaction/claim independently on my behalf in
the bank,i require you to furnish me with your personal informations such as
your full name,your telephone number,your occupation,your full home address, and
your identity card.Immediately i receives those datas,i will draft an
application of claim to you which you will fill and send to the bank to commence
the claim ,I'm looking forward to hearing from you.


Your Faithfully

Mr .Raymond Salim

NB, ENSURE YOU KEEP THIS TRANSACTION AS TOP SECRECT AND MAKE IT CONFIDENTIAL
TILL WE RECEIVES THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

No comments: