Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Please Get Back To Me As Soon As Possible,

Dearest Friend,

Greetings to you in the name of God, I want you to be my beneficiary if
God will in his infinite mercies touch your heart to handle this project
the way I promised, I will be so much glad; I am reaching you from a
private hospital. I am an orphan and a single woman originated from Asia.
I have lived in United Kingdom for over 20 years doing my Real Estate
business, I have been suffering from a long time cancer of the breast and
became deaf after series of injections that affected my ear drum.

Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing
treatment for cancer. Since I lost my organ of hearing and my doctors wrote to
me on a paper that I have only few months to live, It is my last wish to see
that

the $1,550,000.00 Million USD I have in the bank should be distributed each
year among the charity organizations, the poor and the motherless babies home
where I came from, please you have to use this money accordingly. Give me this
information if I can trust you and I will write to the hospital attorney to
prepare the

legal document on your name as my beneficiary.

Full Name..............
Age/Sex................
Contact phone number...
Address...........
Occupation.....
Marital status...
Country...........

Send me this information and with the subject to your response I will write to
the

hospital Attorney to draft an agreement to seal up this fund in your name and
you

can also deal with the bank directly if you wish. Please assure me that you will
act

accordingly as I stated herein. Please you must treat this as personal matter as
God

will bless you for helping the charities. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Sincerely yours,
Ms. Theresa Victoria.
St Mark's Hospital,UK.

No comments: