Tuesday, November 9, 2010

GOOD DAY FROM DR.RAHA.OUSMAN

Dear Friend,
My Name is Dr. Raha Ousman. I hail from Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, West
Africa. My reason for contacting you is to transfer an abandoned $10, 300,
000.00 (Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) to your account. The owner
of this fund is a foreigner, who died since 2001 with his Next Of Kin. I want to

present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund, since you
have the same last name with him, so that the proceeds of this account can be
paid to your account.

However, I wish to point out that I want 10% of this money be shared among the
charity Organizations, while the remaining 90% is shared equally between us. I
will use my position as the late customer's account officer to guarantee the
successful execution of this transaction.

The intended transaction is entirely risk free and will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the
law. Please if this business proposal offends your moral ethics, do accept my
sincere apology.

If on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to me
by sending the below information for more clarification and easy
communication.

1) Full name..........................
2) Age.................................
3) Address.........................................
4) Occupation..........................
5) Telephone number.............
6) Country……………
Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I
receive your return mail.

Best regards,
Dr. Raha Ousman

No comments: