Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dearest Beloved One,

Dearest Beloved One,


I BRING YOU CALVARY GREETINGS.I am Mrs Carolina Ameld from ABidjan Cote D'
ivoier, I'm married to Late Mr. Ameld PARTRIC, I and my late husband was into,
Estate management and also a government Estate building contractor before my
husband death on February 25 2009. He died after a brief illness that lasted for
only four days when he came back from a village family meeting. We were married
for eleven years without a child due my fibroid problem. Since my husband death
I have been diagnosed
with oesophageal cancer. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for
the next Four months due to cancer problem. From all indications, my condition
is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two
months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very dangerous stage. When my
late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $3.7 Million (USD) in a bank here
in Ivory Coast, Presently this money is still in the bank.
Having known my condition I have decided to
donate this fund to good person that will utilize this money the way I am going
to instruct herein. I want to you use at least 85% this fund to visit the
orphanage homes, poor aged widows, help woman with cancer problems, poor sick
ones at the hospital as I want this to be the last good thing I did on earth
before my death, then take the remaining 15% to take good care of your good home
because every worker deserves his wages. I am not afraid of death hence I know
that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. My happiness is that I lived a
good life. Assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. As soon
as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank and I will also
issue a letter of authorization to the bank that will prove you the beneficiary
of this money. I also want you to always pray for me.

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.
Yours Sister in Christ Mrs Carolina Ameld.

No comments: