Tuesday, January 5, 2010

No Subject

Hello

I am Mr. Richard Crosby a South African citizen and financial consultant with one of the leading private finance firm based here in South Africa

From my enquiries, your profile on investments and acquisitions suits an investment opportunity and may turn out to be a good foundation on which we can build an effective and functional business relationship of particular interest presently, there is a client's account that I have had to administer for the past six years. Although the client is late, he made a deposit of US$22 with the Finance Firm that we can safely engage for investment funding before they are declared Unserviceable or confiscated.

My client died in very unfortunate circumstances with no existing beneficiaries. It is my mandate as clients' financial consultant to facilitate the release of this fund to a verified beneficiary.I am seeking for your Co-operation to present you as the beneficiary to my late client.

This transaction will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect all parties involve and for your assistance you will gladly compensate with 35% from the total sum of US$22Million.

For further directive, E-mail: mrrichardcrosby011@yahoo.com.hk

Regards
Mr.Richard Crosby

No comments: