Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy new year,

Happy new year,


I assume you and your
family are in good health.
I am the Foreign Operations Manager in African
Development Bank Group here in Burkina Faso. This being a wide world in
which it can be difficult to make new acquaintances and because it is virtually
impossible to know who is trustworthy and who can be believed, I have decided
to repose confidence in you after much fasting and prayer. It is
only because of this that I have decided to confide in you and to share with
you this confidential business.
In my bank; there resides an overdue and
unclaimed sum of nine million six hundred thousand United States
dollars ($9,600,000.00). When the account holder suddenly passed away in
a private jet crash, he left no beneficiary who would be entitled to the
receipt of this fund. For this reason, I have found it expedient to
transfer this fund to a trustworthy individual with capacity to act as foreign
business partner. Thus i humbly request your assistance to claim this
fund.
Upon the transfer of this fund in
your account, you will take 32% as your share from the total fund, 10% will be
shared to Charity Organizations in both country and 58% will be for me.
Please if you are really sure you can handle this
project, contact me immediately
I am looking forward to read from you soon.
Thanks
Yours Good friend,

________________________________
The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

No comments: