Thursday, January 29, 2009

Urgent Attention(YOUR FILE HAVE BEEN DISCOVERD)

I am Miss Mercy Udo a computer scientist with central bank of Nigeria.
I am 26 years old, just started work with C.B.N. I came across your
file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took
time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees
and certificate but the fund has not been release to you. The most
annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the truths that on no
account will they ever release the fund to you; instead they let you
spend money unnecessarily. I do not intend to work here all the days
of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my
security, and how I can run away from this Nigeria if I do this,
because if I don't run away from this country after i made the
transfer, I will be seriously in trouble and and my life will be in
danger. Please you may not understand it because you are not a Nigerian. The
only thing I will need to release this fund is a special HARD DISK we
call it HD120 GIG. I will buy two of it, recopy your information,
destroy the previous one, and punch the computer to reflect in your
bank within 24 banking hours. I will clean up the tracer and destroy
your file, after which I will run away from Nigeria to meet with you. If you are interested, Do get in touch with me immediately on my
E-MAIL:ladymercyudo@gmail.com
phone:+234-80322-75177 You should send to me your convenient tell/fax numbers for easy
communications and also re confirm your banking details, so that there
won't be any mistake. Regards, Miss Mercy Udo.
Computer Scientist

No comments: