Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pls Relpy Me

Dear Friend
I want you to read this message carefully for more understanding about this transaction. However, this transaction is for our both benefit and as such, I want you to be sincere with me and never betray me when the fund is transferred into your bank account. I want you to follow up with me despite the facts that We have not met yet but be rest assure that as soon as the fund is confirmed in your bank account,

I will come over to meet you in your country for an invest with my share under your care and control. These are the details about the deceased and his family. Late Hassan El-madi used his late wife (MRS.HAJIA EL-MADI) as his next of kin but unfortunately, she died along side with him in their house. So, nobody knows about the account and as such,you should not be afriad in this deal. Just keep it as secret between us.You can still see again the website covering U.S.A Boomp Explosion as posted by the CNN and BBC news report;

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/10/11/iraq.deaths/
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6040054.stm

Please, don't forget that I am here to back you up in this transaction. The only way to proceed further is that,you should send your banking details along with your informations to the bank e-mail address where the fund will be transferred to. Note: You must keep this transaction as top secret until the fund is confirmed in you bank account. You should not let anybody notice this transaction until the fund get into your account. Keeping the top Secret of this transaction is very important for the security of the fund when it get into your account.

Note: That after the fund has be transfer into your account 40% for you, and 50% for me while the remaining 10% will be mapout for the expences incure during the transfer of the fund to your account, and also the next of kin can be a brother, sister, mother,uncle, cusin, naphew, wife, son or even far relation from different continet in the world. Bank is not interested to know if you are bearing the same surname with the deceased or not. You are free to apply for the release of the fund into your account in as much as the information
about the deceased customer is correct.

Finally, I got your contact from Burkina Faso chambers of commerce and I strongly believe that any information receive from the above mentioned office is correct and must to be trusted. Can I trust you ? I hope that you will not betray me when the fund is transfered into your bank account ? my number private phone number 00226 78 87 29 81

Yours brother
Mr.SABBE JOHAN
Bill and Exchange Manager.
Bank Of Africa. (B.O.A).

No comments: