Sunday, June 1, 2008

RE:



Dear Friend,

 

I am Barrister Denise Ostbow, working with Michael Smith and Co. Chambers in west Midlands UK. I have a business to propose to you simply because you have same surname with my late client who died of health conditions. I was his personal lawyer until his death and as such had all bank papers and records up to date of his personal fixed deposit account he had with the first gulf bank in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. My late client was a politician and as such he warned me to keep this fixed account out of the knowledge of his family, colleagues, press and political rivals just to protect and secure his political ambitions and mission.

 

Due to this reason, he never stated a next of kin on his banking papers and his family is not aware of this account. I am contacting you now to act as his next of kin because of the fact that you both have same surnames, and also on the memorandum of understand that was served to him by the bank, he was dully educated on the fact that in the event of his death, any person, firm or company that shows up the original copy of the certificate of deposit for any reasons, the funds would be released and credited such individual, firm or company upon his attorney's approval or confirmation. This means that the bank will release such funds only to any one I approve as his next of kin.

 

My late client has a total fixed amount of $8.2million with the first gulf bank of Dubai, and I have the original copy of the certificate of deposit in my custody, death certificate of my client. All these documents would be faxed to you as we proceed. From this sum of 8.2Million Dollars, you will be entitled to 45% of the funds at the end of this transaction. For us to proceed, kindly provide me with your telephone number, fax number (so I can fax all documents to you) and your present occupation to be very sure that you can handle this sum of money. Kindly respond to me via e-mail dennesseost@googlemail.com or call me directly on 0044 704 576 1068 so we can discuss further about this transaction. I will equip you with all documents and mode of operations upon your response.

 

Mr. Denise




Always-on security tools provide safer ways to connect and share anywhere. Find out more. Windows Live

No comments: