Saturday, May 31, 2008

AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE

Hello Sir,

My name is Brian Smith. I work in a bank here in the
United Kingdom. I decided to contact you due to the
urgency of this transaction.

PROPOSITION:

I am the account officer of a foreigner who died in an
air crash along with his entire family in a forceful
plane crash on Monday, 31 july,2000 @ 13:22gmt 14:22uk
You can confirm this from the website below which was
published on BBC news WEBSITE.

Http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Since his death, none of his next-of-kin are alive to
make claims for this money as his heir, because they
all died in the same accident, himself and his wife
(May Their soul
rest in peace). We cannot release the fund from his
account unless someone applies for claim as the
next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our Banking
guidelines. Upon
this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you
stand as a next of kin to the deceased, as all
documentations will be carefully worked out for the
funds which amounts to (US$12,500,000. 00) to be
released in your favor as the bonafide next of Kin to
the deceased.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message in
acceptance of our mutual business endeavor by
furnishing me with the following information if you
are interested.

1. Beneficiary full name/address.
2. Direct Telephone and fax numbers.

I shall be compensating you with US$4.5m on final
conclusion of this Project for your assistance, while
the balance US$8m shall be for me for investment
Purposes.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, please endeavor
to contact me immediately through my email: bsmith791@hotmail.com or bsmith79791@gmail.com

I await your urgent response.

Regards,


Brian Smith

JPSMTWBLMDLNYVQFXKXUKEMZHBEOKGEUWZFFTM
 

No comments: