Sunday, November 17, 2013

Gift From Mrs Allama Akbar

Gift From Mrs Allama Akbar N38 Rue Des Martyrs Cocody Abidjan,Cote 
d'Ivoire.Beloved Contact me on the this (e
mailaddress(allama01akbar@yahoo.co.jp)

I am Mrs Allama Akbar from Pakistan a mother of two daughters and I am
married to Mr Muhammad Hussain Akbar who worked with
Pakistan embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died last
year.We were married for nineteen years with two children Allimata and
Safiatu but unfortunately they where both involved in a plane crash
incidence together with there father. After
the death of my husband and my two daughters, i have decided not to
remarry.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$3.5million
dollars in a Bank here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire. Presently, this money
is still in the bank, Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last
for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs
me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to
donate this fund to a person or organization that will utilize this
money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want this fund to be use for orphanages, widows, schools and
propagating the message of love to all mankind. I took this decision
because I don't have any child that will inherit this money because the
only two daughter which i have died in a plane crash, I want God to be
merciful to me and accept my soul. My husband relatives are selfish,
they refuse to distribute to charity organization some amount of money
which my late husband gave to them for charity before this incedence, I
don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way.
This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I
know where I am going.

I know that God will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't
need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health
hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't
want them to know about this development.With God all things are
possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact
of the Bank
here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire. I will also issue you an authority letter
that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. I want you to
always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of
emulation. Please always be
prayerful all through your life.Contact me on the this e mail
address(email address(allama01akbar@yahoo.co.jp) any delay in your reply
will give me room in sourcing another person or organization for this
same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated
herein.

Hoping to receive your reply.

God bless you
Mrs Allama Akbar.


No comments: