Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I NEED YOUR HELP

Dearest One,

How are you today, hope all is well with you ? My name is Marie Cohen the only Daughter of late Mr.and Mrs.David cohen who died during his business trip to Europe.

Before his death,he called me and informed me that he deposited the sum of Six Million,Seven Hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$6,700,000.00)in a finance firm here. He further told me that he deposited the money in my name, and also gave me all the legal documents to this fund with the finance firm.

I am just 21 years old,a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. Now i am soliciting for your help,to assist me transfer this funds to your account over there in your country and after the transaction I will come and reside permanently in your country till such a time that it will be convinient for me to return back home if I so desire.And i am willing to offer you 30% of the total money for your help and time spent.

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Immedaitely I confirm your willingness to help me, I will send to you more details involved in this matter.

Kind Regards,
Miss Marie Cohen.     

No comments: