Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Contact Me!!!

The completion of the legal merging between 

my Bank ABN AMRO N.V. with Fortis Bank N.V.
(Fortis Bank Nederland) means the two banks
can now make accelerated progress in
integrating their activities. With effect
from the merger date, they will be allowed
to exchange and share client information and
can start the technical migration of client
data in the central system of ABN AMRO N.V.
The proposed management appointments
previously announced will also officially
take effect at this time.

I was made head of service in my department
by the Board of directors of my bank ABN
AMRO N.V. (The Netherlands) to compile all
credit accounts that has been in operation
with the bank.

Copy and paste the Web link for more Details
about the Merging News: -
http://www.abnamro.com/en/press-room/press-
release-
archive/2010Completion_of_legal_merger.html

During the compilation of all credit
accounts, I discovered a credit account with
A/C NO: NL85-ABNA-60.83.41.843 and
($7,467,000.00Million Dollars) deposited. My
investigation and document confirmed in his
account file reveals that the investor died
without a WILL, and It was A German who Ran
car maker BMW's museum and that was the
exact period the account were last operated.
I can confirm with certainty that no body
has ever came as heir apparent of Late
Engineer Erich Anorld legacy.

The Netherlands law demands that I notify
the fiscal authorities after a statutory
time period of ten (10) years when dormant
accounts of this type are called in by the
monetary regulatory bodies. The above set of
facts underscores my reason for writing and
making the following proposal to you. I have
chosen to seek your consent to work with me
as a partner to achieve this fund under the
legitimacy as the heir apparent of Late
Engineer Erich Anorld Without any fear or
doubt arising from the bank authority.
Please, do let me know your readiness
towards achieving this goal together as a
partner by responding to me immediately.

Sincerely Yours,

Martijn Den Daas EMIA RO
Acting Audit Manager
ABN AMRO Bank N. V.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

No comments: